Permanent Concrete Lawn Edging and Curbing:
Looking for a creative, flexible, cost effective, durable, and great looking edging solution?
- Concrete is the most durable building material on the planet; your edging should last as long as your home.
- Concrete is a permanent substitute over black poly edging, while being comparative in cost.
- Design flexibility; with curve radiuses of 3' or larger, concrete can produce fluent edges that soften the look of landscapes.
- Durable earth tone colors are available for people who want to down play the white look of concrete or compliment the colors on their home.
- Concrete curbing is a great way to help keep people and vehicles from entering landscapes or other sensitive areas.
- Numerous styles available to fit your project.
- Concrete edging can be glued to asphalt or concrete to control water and prevent erosion and flooding dilemmas.
- Concrete Edging is an extremely effective root barrier, preventing grass from taking over precious landscape beds.
- Creative Edge has extensive experience in designing, installing, and troubleshooting concrete edging. Creative Edge has installed over 2,000,000 feet of edging and our installers have over 45 years of combined experience.
- Creative Edge installers are competent landscape professionals, and all crew leaders are expected to employ professional landscaping principles. Whether that's bed widths based on plant selection, complementary curves, or basic drainage issues, your installer knows how to get the job done right the first time.
- We are a second generation business started in 1987 with three families involved insures customers will receive maximum accountability. A partial owner operates each crew; this has consistently insured high quality and service. There are no excuses for poor quality or service in our business! We rectify any situation humbly and swiftly.
- We are licensed, bonded and insured. Also, an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and a preferred Federal and State Government contractor.
- We have a hauling service for sod and debris from the installation process. Most competitors don't want to mess with the weight and disposal of sod and old edging. We charge a modest fee, but we think this service is necessary for some folks who don't have the means to deal with the waste, so we offer it to all of Creative Edge's customers.
- We are a full range-curbing provider; we can produce many different curb profiles off one unit. No need for multiple contractors. We can do it all!
- Our custom built trucks were designed to quantify and regulate the concrete mix ratio for concrete edging. They produce the most consistent quality of concrete available on the market.
- We have an organized office open 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday to answer questions about pricing, scheduling, and setting up estimate times. Answering machines are the exception, not the rule. We want your business and we act like it!
- All bids from Creative Edge are specified in writing and the price is always honored for at least 1 year from the original date of the estimate. Types of sand, mix ratio, finish types, and admixtures used are all specs to our jobs. If you want to shop around we give you the best comparison in the industry to go by. We always explain all costs, and attempt to make our estimates all-inclusive. Physical samples of our available products are brought to each bid appointment to help you make the decision that will satisfy your edging needs.
- Group rates for side-by-side jobs may apply (a good way to lower per foot cost on small jobs!)
- We travel out of the area to serve customers from Sandpoint to Moscow, Kellogg to Moses Lake, and Pullman to Colville. Everyone should be able to enjoy Creative Edging!
- We have very strong references. Whether its Central Premix, local Landscape Contractors, Interstate Sand & Gravel, Knife River, or possibly your neighbor, chances are that our name means something good to them. People who know concrete know the name "Creative Edge".
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.